Petition to Graduate

Students planning to graduate with a major in Earth and Planetary Sciences should file a Petition to Graduate one calendar year before their anticipated date of graduation (but not before the third quarter of their third year). Once filled out, the form must be signed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies and returned to the Registrar's Office.

Before meeting with the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS), you must fill out the following:

1. The Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Petition Form 

     - Complete the "Major" portion of this form

2. Two copies of the Degree Requirement Worksheet for Earth and Planetary Sciences

     - Complete Part II only

Once your forms have been completed, set an appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies Prof. Yarrow Axford Bring the completed forms to your meeting with DUS Axford. 


>> See all news

Professor Seth Stein has been elected President of the American Geophysical Union Focus Group on Natural Hazards

PhD Candidate Emily Wolin Featured in NOVA Documentary


October 30, 2016