B.S., Geology, Georgia Southwestern State University, 2018
- Tech F476
The objective of my research is to investigate the forces that govern plate tectonics and how they relate to other terrestrial planets. Specifically, studying the physics and mechanics of rock deformation to better understand planetary evolution of earth as well as terrestrial planets inside and outside of our solar system.
- Recipient of the Clay Mineral Society Graduate Student Grant (2021)
- Recipient of the SEPM Graduate Student Grant (2022)
- The University of Mississippi - GEOL 111: Physical Geology Lab - Fall 2020
- The University of Mississippi - GE 405: Engineering Geophysics - Spring 2021
- The University of Mississippi - GE 436: Field Camp