Skip to main content

Petition to Graduate

Students planning to graduate with a major or minor in Earth and Planetary Sciences should file a Petition to Graduate one calendar year before their anticipated date of graduation (but not before the third quarter of their third year). Once filled out, the form must be signed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) and returned to the Registrar's Office.

Before meeting with the DUS, you must fill out the "Major" or "Minor" sections on page 2 onwards, of the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Petition Form 

Set an appointment with Director of Undergraduate Studies Prof. Patricia Beddows. Bring the completed forms to your meeting with DUS Beddows.

Back to top